There has been much buzz about hiring out freelance work in the past few years. Specifically, hiring a freelance writer has been a trend for businesses large and small alike.
According to a 2018 study in Forbes:
- 57% of businesses are saving costs by using free-agent talent.
- 43% of companies using gig workers are saving at least 20% in labor costs alone.
- 36% of businesses use gig workers because of time saved on tasks such as onboarding and recruiting.
Hiring a Freelance Writer Might Be the Smartest Business Move You’ll Make
One of the best ways to drive traffic to your website is through an engaging and informative blog that your potential customers view as a reliable source of information.
Why a blog to build your business?
- 61% of US consumers have made a purchase based on a blog post.
- Small businesses with blogs generate 126% more leads.
- B2B blogs generate 67% more leads than those who don’t.
You’re busy running a company and don’t have the time to devote to writing a blog.
You barely have time to eat or sleep, let alone time to write.
Benefits of hiring a freelance writer
- It’s the job of the freelance writer to produce high-quality content that drives traffic to your website. They are fully committed to your success. When you are successful, they are successful.
- Freelance writers allow you to create and maintain an editorial calendar with regular content production that your customers can rely on as a source of information, inspiration, and education. When your site is updated weekly or more, customers make it a habit to check in on what the latest is from your business.
- You don’t have to worry about sloppy, unprofessional writing when you hire a professional. Your website is the first point of contact for your customers, and you need to have polished content speaking to the excellence of your business. Quality content moves your customer to the next phase of the purchasing cycle.
- An exceptional freelance writer is continuously learning how to optimize their writing to generate more traffic and leads for your business. This is research you don’t have time to do yourself. You have a business to operate.
- Hiring a freelance writer saves you time and money! (see Forbes statistics above.)
Hiring freelance work is a current trend in business that will only continue to increase. Your business needs a high-quality, engaging blog to drive traffic to your website to generate more leads and conversions. You will keep your business costs down and save time by hiring a freelance writer to write and maintain a quality blog that drives traffic to your website.
Interested in learning more? Contact me today to discuss your latest project!
First seen at KAYLENE WRITES