Tripp Braden is a Brand Journalist and multichannel communication strategist who focuses on high impact communication and brand journalism programs. He works with clients to create executive level content to support strategic growth and business development activities.
These brand journalism activities support account based marketing, new product rollouts, and ecosystem development in Industry 4.0. These programs support advanced analytics, digital factories and automation, supply chain, blockchain, Cloud, and the Internet of Things.
He successfully develops and implements innovative marketing and sales strategies to increase market share, profitability, and technology adoption in rapidly changing business environments. Examples of his work include:
- Create successful B2B content marketing strategies and implementation plans to increase sales and profitability in:
- Information technologies
- Financial services
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Professional services
- Train and coach start-up and early stage software clients to acquire, penetrate, and grow new marquee accounts using a 90-day Fast Start sales and marketing program. This sales process decreased clients’ sales cycle time by 50%.
- Increase account based marketing program capabilities by leveraging executive leadership with:
- Executive briefings
- Multimedia presentations
- Expert interviews
- Panel discussions
- Create digital and traditional leadership brand platforms for entrepreneurs to help increase brand’s awareness, thought leadership, and visibility for their organizations. Clients received several awards and recognition for digital marketing efforts.
- Strategize and execute social influencer program and executive level content development for several global technology conferences.
- Create successful sponsorship programs and promotional materials for nonprofit organizations to increase corporate giving. Generated over $1.5 million in new gifts for nonprofit partners in first year.
His academic background includes teaching graduate and executive level programs on entrepreneurial leadership, emotional intelligence, and advanced technologies at the graduate level at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, Case Western Reserve University, Keller Graduate School of Management, and The Industrial College of the Armed Forces, now called Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy at National Defense University in Washington D.C. Tripp has a Bachelor of Arts from Baldwin Wallace University.
Contact Tripp at:
Send Tripp an invite at LinkedIn
Join him at Twitter