Should you attend the Executive Leadership Summit? Are you an Executive looking to harness both human talent and technological innovations as you advance your organization for the new digital economy? The 2018 Executive Leadership Summit can provide you with actionable steps to deal with today’s changing global workforce!
JD Insights and Brainard Strategy invite you to join us for a 2018 Executive Leadership Summit. Each Summit is a multi-day event that aims to inspire growth and innovation among executive leaders.
Summits will be held in three sites:
- Los Angeles, CA (June 4th — June 7th)
- Houston, TX (September 18th — September 21st)
- San Francisco, CA (October 22nd — October 25th)
Limited Space Available in Los Angeles on June 4.
Come join us to develop new leadership skills and talent strategies that will make your company the place these scarce employees want to work.
U.S. labor economists predict that in 2020, there will be 130mm skilled labor jobs and only 53mm workers will have the skills needed for success
- 77% of CEOs list the inability to find key skills as the biggest business threat, ahead of the rapid advances in technology (PwC, 2017)
- Forrester (2017) projects that firms will pay 20% above market for quality engineering talent
- 40% of Global Employers Report Talent Shortages (Manpower, 2017)
Executive Leadership Summit attendees who register for one of the Summits as “Guest of JD Insights” receive two complimentary bonuses:
- 90 minutes of Executive Coaching, and
- Brief Future Workforce Readiness Assessment